Monday, June 02, 2008

Day 1, camp news is...

Day 1, camp news is around 7:30pm each night and it's also an essential part of the ride. You get to listen to organizers of the ride talk about where the money is going, and also hear about what's coming up no the ride. You need to always get your tent set up as soon as possible, because Charoline(?) is a very long break(?) quickly, and investigate food options thoroughly. My sanguine pointed out some hidden chocolate nok(?), and that totally made my day. Bi-Tech is also your friend. I met mechanic Ami from San Francisco, and he's been a great help in making my bike rum properly. Also, ringing I have to for(?) sleeping to keep all the camp's lights on all night. And, if you need complete darkeness, you're out of luck. listen

Powered by Jott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home