Friday, December 08, 2006

trebek has one of those days

***spelling errors corrected and names changed to protect the innocent***

me: i was watching jeopardy at the gym last night
friend: haha
me: and i got one question right
me:
i was so happy
me:
ha
friend: you are expanding your mind and strengthening your body at the same time now?
me:
those people have nutso good memory
friend: yep
me:
2 birds, one stone, etc
friend: you want to go see a taping of it when you are here?
me:
they quizzed them on the amendments
me:
and there are a lot
me:
i thought there were only a dozen or so
friend: 14?
me:
but they were quoting up to like 18
me:
or something
friend: ah
me:
i'm so ign'ant about history
friend: but yeah, we can go to a taping if you want
me:
ahhaha
friend: cause sony owns jeopardy haah
me:
for reals? i'm not a fan. i just thought it would be more fun to watch than friends
me:
right right
me:
hhaha
me:
also
me:
alex trebek
friend:
haha i am not a fan really
me:
did this weird little thing
friend:
trebek is scary in real life
me:
when an answer to a question was "what is a ferret?"
friend:
he was talking about shotguns once to the audience according to one of my coworkers that works on jeopardy
me:
and he made a little weasel noise
me:
and motioned with his hands
me:
to indicate a phantom ferret
me: it was hilarious
me:
and then he said "yeah, it's been one of those days"
me:
i miss his mustache
me:
he looks funny without it. naked.
friend:
me too!
me:
he looks like a hard talkin ass kicking nature man
me:
(not)
friend:
i feel like i am doing something wrong when i look at hi now
me:
shotgun politics? or shotgun guns?
friend:
GUNS!!
me:
wack
friend: that he uses on people that come on his lawn or something
me:
i like how he says "good" to all the contestants' right answers
me:
like they're lil puppies being trained

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home